7 December 2013

Blogmas Day 7 - Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar

Hello everyone and welcome back to Blogmas - Day 7. After the Inaugural Blogmas I did yesterday, I am back with a post that may make you salivate and crave for some of that delectable chocolate. You have been warned  :)
 
As you may already know, I have an incredibly sweet tooth. I may also be a self confessed chocoholic who is addicted to gooey fudgy chocolate goodness! So, imagine my excitement when I found myself at Max Brenner's chocolate bar, a café that specializes in chocolate! Oh My God, I think I died and went to heaven !
Max Brenner at Katong
Located at Katong 112 (a mall in Singapore), Max Brenner is a cozy little café that aims to recreate the chocolate culture. With sparkling chandeliers and handmade chocolate on display, this café exudes gourmet finesse, luxury and vintage charm.  
Max Brenner's Intense Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
 Their menu has extensive array of chocolate creations. What struck me and raised an intriguing nerve in my brain was the ' Intense double chocolate fudge cake '. Sounds sinful and indulging right? It certainly was. The gooey chocolate cake was accompanied with vanilla ice cream, cold chocolate drink , strawberries and a chocolate shaker! This is definitely the mammoth chocolate creation and will overwhelm you :)

The chocolate cake was incredibly soft, moist and gooey from the middle. Once I put my fork in, the chocolate cascaded down like lava.. and a sinfully delicious one at that :) Every bite was an experience in itself and left me wanting more. Could this be one of the best chocolate fudge cakes I have had in Singapore? Well, it definitely scores!

The freshly cut strawberries complimented the creation by adding their own unique flavor. The chocolate sauce in the shaker can be used as liberally as your heart desires.
 
 The cold chocolate drink on the side reminded me of a tequila shot. Since I don't drink alcohol, this is another clever option for me. Chocolate Shot in a tequila glass. ;)


Combined with different textures and  flavors, this café also sells an extensive array of chocolate . These chocolate bricks looked delicious and could make someone a really great gift! Me Me Me :)
 
Delectable deliciousness indeed!


112 East Coast Road, #01‐05 112 Katong, Singapore 428802
Phone number:+65 63450616
Opening Hours:
Sun ‐ Thurs - 10:00am to 11:30pm (last order 10:30pm)
Fri ‐ Sat - 10:00am to 01:00am (last order 12:00am)
 
See you tomorrow :)

31 comments:

amarnaik.com said...

wow. i am tempted with those pics :) happy Blogmas

Pallavi said...

Thanks Amar :) happy Blogmas !

Indrani said...

Uff!!! Too much!

TexWisGirl said...

the muffin looks delightful!

prettypinkpebbles said...

Hi Pallavi
Thanks for visiting my blog. I like your blog.

I have been to singapore once before, exploring it further with your blog :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Note to self,don't go in there.I would be having to roll out. I love me some chocolate and this sounds amazing.

Gail Dixon said...

White chocolate is my weakness...I'll let you have all the milk and dark chocolate. :) This place does look amazing!!!

teny said...

Chocolate, cake & chocolate cake! Such an interesting place coming at a time when I was thinking I got rid of all temptations :)

Al said...

That looks truly delicious. Although I'm not likely to make it to the store...

anitaexplorer said...

Such Yummilicious X'Mas :) Pallavi, Celebrations so early! :)

I have tagged you in my Post- http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2013/12/pass-parcel.html :)
Pl do take a look and find time to respond by writing a Post! :)

Renuka said...

I am also a chocoholic, so this one is again a wicked one for me. :)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Pallavi,
This is a bit of torture for showing all of us such great chocolate fudge desserts and your descriptions leave us mouth watering! No doubt this was a great experience. Guess that the entire world LOVES great chocolate desserts. No wonder they are located worldwide...
Hugs,
Mariette

Priya Raj said...

Pallavi, You are really making the taste buds. the pictures are awesome and enticing.

Pallavi said...

;)

Pallavi said...

It certainly was :)

Pallavi said...

Thanks for visiting too! :) Hugs.

Pallavi said...

hahaha! You are so hilarious dear Ruth :) I think I rolled out as well! :D

Pallavi said...

It certainly was Gail :) Thanks :)

Pallavi said...

Haha, happens to me all the time Teny :D

Pallavi said...

Thanks Al :)

Pallavi said...

Hehe, yes :)
Thanks Anita, will surely check out the tag :)

Pallavi said...

Same pinch to a fellow chocoholic ;)

Pallavi said...

Thanks dear Mariette. Yes, it was certainly a great experience :) It was a chocolate heaven! :)

Pallavi said...

Thanks priya :)

Deepa Prabhu said...

Amazing. I am feeling hungry now. Happy celebrations :)

Pallavi said...

Thanks Deepa :)

Annuk said...

This was indeed a YUMMY and mouthwatering post, dear Pallavi! ;)

Sindhu Devi K said...

Looks delicious! Just kidding - by looking at the pictures itself I am putting on weight :D ! Now I am really serious - tel me how to you maintain yourself to look so fit? :) Please give some tips too for those who put on because of your sinful posts :D

michaelswoodcraft said...

OMG, "Double" Chocolate Fudge Cake, and then more chocolate fudge on the plate, you must have been in heaven!! I also have a sweet tooth, which I guess you can see from all the recipes I post!

Ramakrishnan Ramanathan said...

Tempting goodies !

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Lord Girl you are so tempting my diet with these yummies. I think I could dive into that Intense Double Chocolate Fudge Cake!